pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

greetings from los angeles

So I had big plans to update my blog with pictures and stuff now that I'm in LA (cause I have been taking a lot of nice pictures so far) but unfortunately I can't upload pics from my camera to Beth's computer so I'll just have to do a picspam when I get home.

I'm loving Los Angeles so far! I've met some really nice people. Seen som very cool places. The sun is shining... really... I haven't seen ONE cloud since I got here and I love it! Today we went to a live screening of America's Got Talent... Jason Derulo (sp?) was the guest performer which was cool! Also very cool seeing Sharon Osbourne irl and of course, Jerry Springer! Hah!

It's funny... just a week ago my sister and I were watching the Jerry Springer show (and we were very amused by it lol) at home and now he was right there. Wicked!  I loved when the audience started going 'Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!' like they always do on his show.

We've been strolling up and down Hollywood Blvd today and I took a picture next to Michael Jackson's star just like I promised my cousin, Sarah! Haha. Yesterday we saw The Hills + Beverly Hills and really... everything's just made of awesome so far. I'm excited to see more! Tomorrow I'm gonna make some adventures on my own while Beth's working and then we're going to see this improv comedy thing which sounds really cool.

I'll keep you guys posted.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment