pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

san francisco

California is a very beautiful state. Just saying. I know that now because Beth and I spent most day driving through it all. Well, maybe not all of it but... yeah. We went from Los Angeles to San Francisco. On the way over here we went to a vineyard and did some wine tasting which was awesome. I can definitely see myself working at a vineyard in the future. Yeah, I'd trade shoes for wine any day. Ha ha ha. Took some pretty neat pictures that I can't upload just yet... of course :(

Now we're chillin in our hotel room watching Camp Rock 2 on Disney Channel. lol. Tomorrow we'll be exploring San Francisco and on Tuesday we're going back to LA again. Can't wait to see what tomorrow has to bring. Can't wait to see the Golden gate bridge and the rest of San Fran! I'll be snapping pictures, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment