pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

hi, i think i'm falling in love

Ate breakfast at IHOP today. New York Cheesecake Pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream. Damn! It's a good thing I'm not counting calories and shit now that I'm on vacation (or ever really...)! It was pretty damn delicious. Sat in Hancock park, read a little bit from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows... so yeah, the beginning of my day has been pretty damn chill. 

We're going to see a movie tonight. I think it premieres today? I am not sure though. It's called Machete and I don't have a clue what it's about but I'm excited anyways, duh!

I just really want to say that I'm in love with LA so far. Did I say that in my last entry as well? Well, I can't say it enough. The weather, the people, the city, everything... even the traffic has its charm but then again, I'm never the one who's driving, am I? LOL.

I'm going out to get some more postcards now and quite possibly something tasty at the Starbucks I located yesterday that's pretty much just around the corner. Life is good, friends. Life is freaking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment