pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

countdown: two days left

Had a really great evening with Kerstin and Fanny last night. Great music, great company, fun times. Love them both and I'm going to miss them while I'm in Cali! Now I'm off to eat dinner with my pears + siblings tonight. And tomorrow is dinner with the rest of the fam. My dad called today as well and wished me a great trip. Thursday was pizza + beer with a bunch of other friends. All of a sudden I feel super popular. I should go away more often. Haha. Today I've been doing laundry pretty much all day (gotta have some clean clothes in LA), tomorrow I'm going to pack... two days left. I'm dying a little bit out of excitement!

California White! Thought it might fit ;)
Wine + cheese + Kerstins foot...

1 comment:

  1. Synd att det där vinet inte är speciellt gott... men ha så kul på resan! =D

    ReplyDelete