pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

emma watson's new do

So Emma Watson cut all her hair off and people seem to either hate it or love it! I am one of those who absolutely loves it! She looks like a little bit like Twiggy and/or Mia Farrow. It's gorgeous, in my opinion. But then again... to me Emma is one of those girls who can go bald, wear a freaking trashbag and still look absolutely dashing! She's super brave for doing something like this too!!! I would love to be brave enough to do something like that... I don't think I could ever do it though (even though I most certainly feel like it sometimes). I know it's "just hair" and that it grows back out again but it's still so scary.

Props to Em though. Looking good! I wonder if it's for a movie or something or if she did it just because... I hope she did it just because!

3 comments:

  1. Tjooohooo! Kul, nu får jag träna ännumera på min engelska!!!<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så jäkla snyggt!
    Hon får mig att vilja klippa mig kort D: Dock skulle la jag se ut som ett pulverhuvud om jag klippte mig, men man kan ju alltid drömma! 8D

    ReplyDelete