pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

somebody pinch me!

Dear blog,

I'm going to California in six days.

Yes.

Six. Freaking. Days!!!!

Everyone and their mother keeps asking me these two questions about my trip to Cali and it's starting to really annoy me. One: Are you excited about the trip? Umm. This might just be the most stupid question ever. Of course I'm excited and if you knew me, you'd know that going to USA & especially California has been my dream for a very very long time now. So why wouldn't I be excited? LOL. I'm going to freaking Los Angeles what is there not to be excited about? Don't mean to sound rude but this question was fun to answer the first 50 times I was asked.

Second question: Am I nervous about the trip? To be quite honest. No. I'm not. I'm going half way around the world on my own. To another continent. To a place I've never been before. I'll be so far away from everyone I know. Live with someone I've never met before and yeah... I'm not nervous. Not yet. I think maybe it's because... it still doesn't feel real. I've bought the plane tickets, my bags are standing in my bed room waiting to be packed but I don't think I will actually understand that I'm going until I'm actually sitting on the plane. Then I'll most likely be nervous.

It's been my dream for so long so I don't know... maybe a part of me still thinks it's all just a dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment