pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

it's oh so quiet

I fell asleep to the sound of thunder around 2 AM and since I woke up around 10 it's been quiet. Too quiet. I'm not even kidding. I haven't heard anything besides the music I've been listening to. No sounds of neighbors outside my door or walking around in the apartment above mine. No sounds of people outside. No cars. No sound of birds. My phone has been awfully quiet as well. Now that there's no music on anymore I feel like I'm sitting in a little bubble. It's almost scary.

What's going on here? Am I dreaming? My first theory was that maybe I've gone deaf but that can't be it because I just listened to music. Did my hometown turned in to Zombieland after that thunderstorm last night? Am I the only survivor? Is this some kind of Friday the 13th curse? Or am I just going crazy?

I think I'm going to take a walk.

Oh, how I love having time off. Being lazy. Doing nothing but forming ridiculous ideas and plans in my head and wondering what it would be like if they were actually real.

It's not raining outside right now but it looks like it's gonna rain. I don't mind. I'm going to walk anyways. And it really is super quiet today. I don't mind about that either. Silence is golden sometimes especially after a hectic and annoying summer at work.

1 comment:

  1. sv: eller hur va ett stort leyton fan när dom va me sen gicck det bara utför..

    ReplyDelete