pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

granny panties for all time low

My sister and I also bought these huge, flower printed, granny panties that we're going to throw on stage tonight during the All Time Low concert. Yes, it's kinda silly but it's something I've always wanted to do. Not just All Time Low, any band, any artist + a huge pair of panties! LOL.

I have a bit of a plan actually, I think I'm going to write my twitter name on them somewhere and a little message... something like... "tweet me if you like older women". Hahaha. Which is funny because I am older than they are. I'm pretty sure they were born 87 and 88.. and I was born in 1986 so... hahah. At least I'm amused by this. I'll let you guys know how it goes! Although I can't tweet from my phone anymore, the internet on the silly thing has stopped working.

1 comment: