pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

video music awards 2k10

Just now (read: a few moments ago) I thought to myself... why not check MTV's website and find out when/where the VMA's take place this year... because I thought maybe I get to watch it when I'm in the US. It's always on at 3 AM in Sweden and I always work a lot during September to I rarley ever stay up and watch it (+ the re-runs are always on at such weird times).

Then I see that this year the VMA's will take place in Los Angeles and I died a little bit out of excitement until I saw the date... September 12th.

That's the freaking day I go home! Hahaha. Just my luck. My plane leaves at 4.30 and the VMA's start at 9 PM. This sucks so much. I wish I could extend my trip a few days. I think it's possible with the travel agency but then, there's the money trouble. I've been forced to shorten my trip already because I wasn't able to save enough money to stay as long as I wanted to (damn those dentists for stealing my money!!)...

...but hey, maybe this means I'll bump in to a celeb or two at LAX when they're flying in to attend the party? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment