pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

i know a place, where the grass is really greener

Ask me if I'm nervous now.

The answer is yes. I don't know how this happened. Today it hit me though and now I'm nervous as hell. I'm mostly nervous about the short stay in Paris though, to be honest. Finding my way on the airport... from one terminal to another. All in less than one hour because I need to check in at least one hour before the plane to LA takes off. Apparently I need to go by bus from one terminal to another and yeah,

I'm just a bit stressed out. No big deal.

And I've been under the impression that flying from Paris to Los Angeles takes 10 hours. Apparently it takes 11 hours and 30 minutes... this makes me a bit worried as well. I'm a bit claustrophobic and I'm afraid I will start thinking about the fact that there's no way to "get out" once I'm up there. I'll just need to remind myself to breathe.

Had dinner with my family today and everyone wanted to chime in with suggestions, plans and ideas. LOL. I love them all but they're a bit insane. My aunt was planning all my outfits for me and asked me to get her a role in a movie. My grand pa was pretty much telling me to stay inside the whole time and not to anything because he's been watching CSI and all those shows and Los Angeles is an extremely dangerous place.  My cousins' only demand is that I find Michael Jacksons star on the walk of fame, lie down on the ground and take a picture next to it.

There was a lot more but those were the main things. Can't wait to get home and all them all about my experiance on the other side of the world. <3

In 24 hours I will be on the plane towards Los Angeles and it'll be about nine hours left until we touch down at LAX.

It feels so unreal still. I'm super excited!

1 comment:

  1. Ha en fantastisk resa!! Du kommer att ÄLSKA det! Tänkte på en sak... Jag tror du kommer att checkas in hela vägen till LA redan på Landvetter så då är det inte lika brådis. Du behöver "bara" hitta terminalen och gaten. Du fixar det!
    Må gott over there! Känns kul att ha dig i samma land, hehe!
    Kram från
    Fadder Claddraham

    ReplyDelete