pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

picspam: all time low/gbg

best pasta salad in the world!!!
the granny panties which i don't think they actually saw :(
We didn't get many great pictures from the show because it was too... crowded. Seriously. Once you put your hands up in the air you could barley get them down again because there was no space! It was sick! And sweaty! And absolutely fantastic! I'm really not a huge All Time Low fan, I really like a few of their songs but that's about it... but still, I can't help but to fall a little bit more in love with them each time I see them live. Such energy. Such awesomeness! And they're so kind too! Yesterday there had been fans waiting outside in the rain the whole day for the show and the guys went out and bought pizza for all of them. How awesome is that?! This show easily gets in to the top 5 best shows I've ever seen. Maybe even top 3! I could barley move, at times I could barley even see them but it was so amazing! So much happiness. So much love! Ahhhh, take me back!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment