pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

so much to do, so little time

So much to do at work today. So many new kinds of shoes. I seriously don't get why they're sending us so much winter shoes + boots now though. It's August!!! It's still summer. There's got to be some other kinds of boots and shoes they can send us before they go crazy with the fluffy winter shoes. It's really annoying because right now the store's a mix with sandals, 'normal' shoes and winter shoes. LOL. Looks like a mess if you ask me. Oh well, summer's almost over, I guess. Which means the sandals are soon to be gone.

Either way. I'm super tired and I've got nine more hours to work tomorrow so I'll be going to bed now. Can't wait for this weekend! Three days off in a row - I can't even remember the last time this happened! Yaaaay! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment