pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

oh kanye,

This man is like a huge dilemma for me... I don't really want to like him but at the same time, I can't help but to secretly love him and all the shit he does/says. I'm talking about the Taylor Swift drama, of course. I know it's old but let me finish, I've got a point with this... I swear! ;) It's been about a year and I remember even from the start I couldn't really "pick a side". Everyone was siding with Taylor and I wanted to because I felt sorry for her but at the same time. What Kanye did, really amused me for some reason, and Taylor did get to say her thank you's later. Yes? Beyoncé called  her up on stage and shit. But yeah, that's not even what I wanted to talk about...

I listened Kanye's new song with Beyoncé 'See Me Now' and in the end of it there's a line that goes "Imma let you finish but I've got Beyoncé on the track" and people are pissed saying his dissing Taylor again. Personally I feel like he's just making fun of himself/the whole situation... I mean "Imma let you finish but..." has become somewhat of a classic line. Everyone else has been using this line and made fun of him. Why shouldn't he get to use it? He invented the line.

The song ('See me Now') is... okay. Not more, not less. It didn't make me go 'wow' like some of Kanye's older songs. Compared to his other stuff it was kind of boring but when I heard this line at the end of it... I couldn't help but to love it! At least the last thirty seconds or so, the rest is just blah-blah-blah.

I guess I had no real point with this. Just wanted to rant a bit. I do that sometimes.

"Yo, T-swizzle, Imma let you finish but my hair is so ugly it made an onion cry"

No comments:

Post a Comment