pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

'show us your tits'

Thought I'd might as well start this blog off with a bang and tell y'all a great story about something that happened to me, my cousin and my sister today! Good times! We were on our way to the airport to pick up our grand parents who were coming home from Finland today, we were on the highway and this van with a bunch of guys in drive past us. We didn't think very much about them until we drove past them a few minutes later and they had made a sign and put it in their window... a sign that said 'Show us your tits'. LOL! Classy, I know.

They drive past us again and now they're holding up the sign one more time and we're just giggling like a bunch of school girls. We drive past them again... and then as they're about to drive past us a third time I decide that I need to do something. They were obviously not going to stop until we showed them something and things were starting to look like a street race so I decided to take the matter in to my own hands... I unbuckled my seatbelt, pulled down my shirt and pressed my breasts against the window. I was wearing a bra but still, I'm sure they got a nice view... ;) One of the guys were even filming and/or taking pictures. Youtube next? LOL.

Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment