pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

now it's only 10...

...days to go until I go to Los Angeles and it still feels kind of unreal. I don't think I'm actually going to understand that I'm going until I'm on that plane. I booked this trip at the end of March and since then time has gone by so quickly. Really... it feels like the months in-between have completely disappeared which is a good thing because I've been dying to get to Cali ever since... well, ever since a very long time now. The trip got shortened from three months to one month to two weeks (thanks to my lack of money) but at least I'm still going and two weeks is better than no weeks at all!

By this time, in 10 days I'm probably going to be at home still, nervous as hell... making sure I've packed everything and getting ready to go to the airport. My plane takes off at 12.30 on August 30th and I wonder if I will be able to sleep at all the night before I go. The less I sleep the better perhaps? Because then I'll be really tired and be able to sleep more on the 10,5 hour plane ride from Paris to Los Angeles. At 7.05 (local time) I will touch down in Los Angeles! Crazy!

All of this in only 10 freaking days. :D

Speaking of the number 10... I have to go work for 10 hours now. Yay. Only five more days left at work though, then I'm free for four weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment